SHARK CAGE DIVING GANSBAAI
Shark Cage Diving Gansbaai - The Great White Shark Capital Of The World.
- We have been operating for 22 years with a 100% safety record
- We limit the number of passengers on White Shark to 22 people in order to provide more shark cage viewing time and a more personalized, exclusive experience
- We are holders of a TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Certificate for 5 years of ongoing excellence.
- WSDC is fully committed to the preservation of white sharks and our marine environment as a whole. This is reflected in our various conservation and social responsibility initiatives lead by our shark and marine research institute.
- If no sharks are spotted on your trip, we will provide you with a voucher for another trip.
- Our adventures have been captured on various local and international television documentaries.
Read our reviews on TRIPADVISOR
Included in your trip
- Light pre and post-trip meal and beverages at our venue
- Safety briefing and demonstration
- Boat ride to the dive site for cage diving and onboard viewing
- All necessary equipment - wetsuits, masks, hoodies and booties
- Underwater digital cameras are available for hire which includes the SD card with your personal footage
- Onboard beverages and snacks
- Viewing of the trip video footage, with the option to purchase the recording on a USB drive
- R2200 per diver
- R1900 per onboard viewer
- R1500 per child viewer, 5 – 12 years
- R500 per person for round trip transport from your accommodation in Cape Town. Alternative/private transport options are available.
- Hookah Cage Diving with onboard air-supply – R3300
- Private Charter trips – rates on request
Departs: Daily, seven days a week – weather dependant
Watch Our Video:
Our Shark and Marine Research Institute offers a unique and exciting opportunity to be involved in groundbreaking marine research.
For more information about shark cage diving and our educational white shark volunteer program please visit https://www.sharkcagedive.com/
Connect With Us: FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM