SHARK CAGE DIVING GANSBAAI
Shark Cage Diving Gansbaai - The Great White Shark Capital Of The World.
- We have been operating for 22 years with a 100% safety record
- We limit the number of passengers on White Shark to 22 people in order to provide more shark cage viewing time and a more personalized, exclusive experience
- We are holders of a TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Certificate for 5 years of ongoing excellence.
- WSDC is fully committed to the preservation of white sharks and our marine environment as a whole. This is reflected in our various conservation and social responsibility initiatives lead by our shark and marine research institute.
- If no sharks are spotted on your trip, we will provide you with a voucher for another trip.
- Our adventures have been captured on various local and international television documentaries.
- Light pre and post-trip meal and beverages at our venue
- Safety briefing and demonstration
- Boat ride to the dive site for cage diving and onboard viewing
- All necessary equipment - wetsuits, masks, hoodies and booties
- Underwater digital cameras are available for hire which includes the SD card with your personal footage
- Onboard beverages and snacks
- Viewing of the trip video footage, with the option to purchase the recording on a USB drive
- Daily, seven days a week – weather dependant
- R2050 per diver
- R1750 per onboard viewer
- R1350 per child viewer, 5 – 12 years
- R450 per person for round trip transport from your accommodation in Cape Town. Alternative/private transport options are available.
- Private Charter trips – rates on request
Watch Our Video:
Our Shark and Marine Research Institute offers a unique and exciting opportunity to be involved in groundbreaking marine research.
For more information about shark cage diving and our educational white shark volunteer program please visit www.sharkcagediving.co.za
Connect With Us
Like Us On Facebook: | Read Our Reviews On TripAdvisor:
Back To Top